Phone: 877-689-4272 |  Email:

Insurance claims for damages sustained require you to manage the repairs to your property

Service Built On Communication

Did you know that when you file an insurance claim for damages sustained to your home or business, it is your responsibility under your insurance policy to manage the repairs to your property?  When disaster strikes there are usually multiple parties that need to be involved, scheduled, and coordinated.   Here are a few of the most common:

  1. Insurance Company
  2. Emergency Board Up Vendor (Temporary repairs to preserve and protect your property from further damages – your responsibility under the policy)
  3. Restoration Vendor to dry out structure (microbial growth prevention)
  4. Building Inspectors to ensure the property is safe
  5. Structural Engineers
  6. Electrician
  7. Plumber
  8. Fire Department
  9. General Contractor / Builder
  10. Property Managers / Landlord (to find alternate housing if necessary)

Suffering a loss can be extremely stressful. The best compliment we receive is about how our clients felt completely informed and at ease throughout the process.   At Scordato Public Adjusters, we handle all aspects of your loss making the claim process as smooth and efficient as possible and we commit ourselves to providing industry leading customer service.  Every Saturday, we email a claim update to our customers that details the status of their claim and we make sure we are always available to answer questions.